British Wildlife 32.4 February 2021
In this issue:
- 235 Editorial: Letting nature take back control
- 237 Discovering Britain’s truly Wild Apples
- 245 Natural reflections
- 246 Rewilding: time to get down off the fence?
- 256 Habitat management news
- 258 Rewilding and intervention: complementary philosophies for nature conservation in Britain
- 268 Wild story
- 269 Comment: Arthur’s crow: the spirit of the wild?
- 276 Scribbling in the margins
- 277 Reserve Focus: Coulters Dean
- 282 How to be wild
- 283 Wildlife reports
- 304 Conservation news
- 310 Twitcher in the swamp
- 311 Book review: Working with Nature: Saving and Using the World’s Wild Places
- 311 Book review: Britain’s Habitats: A field guide to the wildlife habitats of Great Britain and Ireland. Second edition.
Editorial: Letting nature take back control by Rob Fuller and Guy Freeman: Appendix