British Wildlife 33.7 June 2022
In this issue:
- 469 Greater Horseshoe Bats: 50 years of research in south-west Wales
- 476 Natural reflections
- 477 Restoring the ghostly and the ghastly: a new golden age for British lowland farm ponds?
- 488 Habitat management news
- 490 Can wildwoods help us avert climate disaster?
- 498 Wild story
- 499 The Plymouth Sound National Marine Park: what’s in it for wildlife?
- 508 Scribbling in the margins
- 509 Allium ampeloprasum var. ampeloprasum – the Wild Leeks of the Cymry?
- 516 Letter from Caledonia
- 517 Wildlife reports
- 538 View from the Highlands
- 539 Conservation news
- 544 Twitcher in the swamp
- 545 Book review: Alchemilla: Lady’s-mantles of Britain and Ireland
- 545 Book review: British Craneflies