British Wildlife 31.3 February 2020
This issue includes
What Next for HS2? – Urban Foxes – Will Natural England Survive? – Rewilding in Farmed Landscapes – What Legacy for Gove? – Morden Bog NNR
In this issue:
- 157 What next for HS2?
- 162 Natural reflections
- 163 Time to stop vilifying the urban Fox
- 171 Habitat management news
- 173 Will Natural England survive?
- 179 Opportunities for wildlife through small-scale wilding in lowland farmed landscapes
- 188 Wild story
- 189 Comment: What legacy for Gove?
- 194 Letter from Caledonia
- 195 Reserve Focus: Morden Bog NNR
- 201 How to be wild
- 202 Wildlife reports
- 223 Conservation news
- 229 Twitcher in the swamp
- 230 Obituary: Denys Ovenden
- 231 Book review: British Coleoptera larvae: A guide to the families and major subfamilies
- 232 Book review: Life Cycles of British and Irish Butterflies
- 233 Book review: Atlas of Britain and Ireland’s Larger Moths