British Wildlife 34.5 April 2023
In this issue:
- 313 The Grand Surprize – a short account of the long history of butterfly vagrancy in Britain
- 324 Natural reflections
- 325 The Environmental Improvement Plan – is it fit for purpose?
- 333 Habitat management news
- 335 Monitoring five decades of change in the UK’s rarest breeding birds through citizen science: the Rare Breeding Birds Panel
- 346 Wild story
- 347 When does autumn fall?
- 351 Flying kites – a view from Wales
- 352 The Cotswold Water Park – can nature coexist with large-scale recreation?
- 361 Naturally opinionated
- 362 Wildlife reports
- 382 Conservation news
- 388 Twitcher in the swamp
- 389 Book review: The Hen Harrier’s Year