British Wildlife 12.3 February 2001
This issue includes
Ravenglass Gullery – Water Voles – Ancient Trees – Butterfly Atlas – Flooded Grasslands and Waders – Insect Responses to Climate Change
In this issue:
- 153 Whatever happened to the Ravenglass gullery?
- 163 Through a naturalist’s eyes
- 164 Comment: Should ancient trees be designated as Sites of Special Scientific Interest?
- 167 Water Voles and development – a case study of mitigation techniques
- 173 The Millenium Atlas of Butterflies in Britain and Ireland
- 179 The effects of flooding of grassland on food supply for breeding waders
- 188 The responses of European insects to climate change
- 199 Habitat management news
- 201 Wildlife reports
- 216 Conservation news
- 222 Twitcher in the Swamp