British Wildlife 25.1 October 2013
In this issue:
- 1 Bringing Reedbeds to Life – the wildlife, management and conservation of reedbeds
- 11 Through a naturalist’s eyes
- 12 Comment: Bees in the UK – are they all important pollinators and what can be done to support them?
- 19 Habitat management news
- 21 Managing Britain’s ponds – conservation lessons from a Norfolk farm
- 29 A View from the Highlands
- 30 Orford Ness, a place of conflict and conservation
- 40 Letter from the far West Coast
- 41 Wildlife reports
- 64 Comment: Biodiversity offsetting – setting off on the wrong foot?
- 66 Conservation news
- 72 Twitcher in the Swamp